Thursday, August 11, 2011

Book Review: 52 Ways to Wow Your Husband, Pam Farrel

I signed up to review books and was sent this book; 52 Ways to Wow Your Husband by Pam Farrel through NetGalley.

Now that we have married a few years, going on 15 years this November it is nice to have some new ideas of how to wow the husband. The book is broken down into 52 chapters and if you have time you could do a new date idea each week.

Each chapter is broken down into 3 sections; in wow assignment Pam gives you a question or topic to think about concerning your husband, in wow wisdom Pam gives you insight into something God's Word tells you about this topic, or some practical man insights (which I know I need sometimes), in wow date she gives you a practical date to plan for that week.

Well I know we have more like quarterly dates so 52 dates in 1 year would be something! But it was nice to get some insight into my man and to get some new date ideas.  






No comments:

Post a Comment