Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is Just for a Short Time

I am just one of many...many mothers and parents facing the challenge of a child with a disability. Thankfully I have hope that someday my son will be fixed, in Heaven. I hope you have that same peace too. I don't know how I could face each day without God. Here is a poem or whatever you want to call it that came to me one day. Keep looking up my friends.

This is Just for a Short Time 
By Heather C. Jones
This is just for a short time.
Then your son will shine in glory forever more.
No more tears, no more silence.
No more misunderstanding, no more sadness.
You can sing for joy together in eternity, forever more.
This is your happy everlasting.
Keep walking don’t turn to the left or right, but walk straight in faith.
I am your hope and his hope.
I am always with you and will not forsake you.
I give you hope, peace, love.
I will protect him, I am his Father.
Rest under my wings, rest and know I am God.


No comments:

Post a Comment